- You must complete our online nomination form.
- Your campus must have successfully identified and activated multiple stakeholders and practitioners across campus to solve problems together.
- Your campus is able to describe how different tools were integrated or strong partnerships were developed across campus to connect and share data to achieve campus-wide goals.
The campus can describe characteristics of effective collaborations or partnerships on campus. This may include a description of how the partnerships were established, how different Campus Labs tools are being integrated, and more.
Implementation & Adaptability (30%)
The campus can demonstrate how they utilized the Campus Labs tool(s) as a part of their implementation plan for this collaboration.
The campus can demonstrate how they have been positively impacted by the utilization of these tools. Higher consideration will be given to campuses that can draw on quantifiable or anecdotal evidence.
The campus can articulate how these partnerships and the strategies used to develop them can be replicated on other campuses with similar Campus Labs tools.
The Collaborator Award comes with:
- A trophy and letter of recognition
- An opportunity for the campus to share their success story with the Campus Labs membership at an event, conference, webinar, or in a written format
- A $500 grant for staff development activities to support continued collaboration
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com