Experience Teaching & Learning on a
Whole New Level
Elevate is a three-day interactive conference dedicated to advancing teaching and learning through meaningful course evaluation methods. Hosted by Campus Labs, in partnership with IDEA, attendees will learn about the variety of techniques used by our Member Campuses and how they're moving towards a better teaching and deeper learning experience. Join us for the conference that will connect and engage Member Campuses for years to come!
Let us help you make the case
You’re ready to register for an exciting teaching and learning conference, plan your session agenda, and connect with other course evaluation users in electric downtown Cleveland, OH…So what’s holding you back? We know this is a great opportunity to learn more about maximizing use of your course evaluation platform. If you need to prepare a proposal to request the budget to join us, here’s a tool to make it easy for you!
We’ve put together a letter for you to help showcase the value of attending Elevate 2018. Please let us know what else we can do to help you get to Cleveland!
Download our justification letter
Why should you and your team attend?
- Be inspired by a notable Keynote speaker (Details coming soon!)
- Build your skills with hands-on technical training
- Connect and participate in roundtable discussions and networking events
- Hear new best practices and success stories from fellow users
- Meet face-to-face with the Campus Labs and IDEA teams
- Enjoy beautiful and electric downtown Cleveland, OH from the centrally-located Westin hotel
- Experience a fun night out at the fabulous Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!
Elevate is the perfect opportunity to learn from a diverse group of users and institutions, and to share your own experiences with course evaluations.
What will you take away from Elevate 2018?
- New ideas to improve teaching methods and deepen student learning
- Validation of your institution's high standards
- Access to current research in the areas of evaluation and teaching and learning
- Practical processes you can apply almost immediately upon returning to campus
- How Campus Labs can help you reach your teaching and learning goals
- ...And maybe even some new friends