Connect 2019 Attendee Info
Register for the Connect Countdown Webinar
Start Connect on the right foot with our informative webinar, explaining what you can expect at the conference, how to prepare your schedule and other tips to maximize your time at Connect.
Connect Countdown: Making the Most of Your Connect Experience
Wednesday, June 26 at 2:30pm ET
The Connect Mobile Experience
We've created a mobile experience for Connect 2019! It has all the important information you'll need for the event and features to enhance your participation, like a personal session list.
Before You Arrive
Explore sessions, add them to your personal list, and get updates from the conference team through the conference mobile experience.
- Sign in via the same email address you used to register for the conference
- The site will email you a special link to complete your sign in
- Visit the Connect site to browse sessions and news posts, and to save interesting sessions to your custom schedule
- Save interesting sessions to your custom schedule by selecting RSVP at the bottom of each session screen
When you arrive at the conference, get a schedule-focused experience through the Corq mobile app. You should also save your personal Event Pass to your mobile device. When you attend a conference session, you'll be asked to show your Event Pass.
- Download Corq on iTunes or Download on Google Play
- Sign in with the email address you used to register for the conference
- When prompted to select a campus, search for Connect to access conference content
- View your custom saved schedule or add new sessions
- Tap the < icon to access and download your event pass, which gains you entry to sessions during Connect
For assistance using the mobile experience for Connect, please contact our support team at 716-270-0000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get hyped for the Big Night Out
The Big Night Out is a fan favorite Connect event where conference attendees get to relax and enjoy an exclusive and private event on us. This year we are embarking on a dinner cruise through the Baltimore Inner Harbor with dancing and cocktails for another great networking opportunity. Please note the following details if you plan on attending:
- The Spirit of Baltimore cruise is booked for Thursday, July 18 and we board at 6:15pm from the cruise dock.
- Departure time is 6:45pm and return time is 9:30pm.
- A full dinner buffet will be provided, with options for vegetarians and those with gluten sensitivities
- There is a full-service bar on board that accepts cash and major credit cards—Campus Labs is providing two complimentary drink tickets
- The ship is equipped with restrooms for your convenience
- You’ll get to enjoy panoramic skyline views, so don’t forget to pack a sweater or light jacket—winds on the water may be cooler than downtown—but if you get chilly there are climate-controlled interior decks
- There is a dance floor with a live DJ, so wear your dancing shoes!
- Please be punctual—once the ship leaves, we are unable to return for passengers who missed the boarding time
Enjoy Networking during a Baltimore Orioles Game (Optional)
Grab some peanuts and cracker jacks while you mingle at a Baltimore Orioles game. Buy a discounted ticket ￼in a ￼section with other Connect attendees and enjoy the ball game against mid-Atlantic rivals the Washington Nationals on Wednesday, July 17 at 7:05pm. Grab your tickets soon as this is a popular match-up!
Please note that tickets are at attendees’ own expense.Buy a discounted ticket
Hotel and Travel
Book your discounted room at the Baltimore Harborplace Hotel! The special Connect conference rate ends at 6pm on Sunday, June 30.
The hotel offers on-site, self-parking with unlimited in and out access for $36 USD daily/overnight. The parking garage does not accommodate motorcycles or oversized vehicles (height clearance 6 feet 6 inches). For additional travel information and directions, please visit the hotel’s website.
Accessibility and Inclusivity
If you have a suggestion or point of feedback for how we can do better, please let us know! We are committed to continuous improvement.