Meaningful, Measurable, and Manageable Outcomes
To confirm that your courses are designed to maximize student success, take a deeper dive into your data about student learning and quality of instruction. With Campus Labs® Outcomes, you can gain clearer views of teaching methods and the potential for progress, even as you simplify the assessment and reporting process.
Comparative Dashboards and Reporting
An aggregated view of all your teaching evaluation data, comparison reports, and customizable templates make it easy to evaluate outcomes at every level of your institution.
Access real-time aggregate and comparative outcomes reporting across divisions, schools, departments, and programs
Visualize levels of teaching and learning, and evaluate your outcome statements using unique taxonomy views
Use automated curriculum mapping to align all your teaching and learning outcomes
Benefit from a visual snapshot of how closely your outcomes mirror Bloom’s Taxonomy.
Learn how Flagler College used our reporting feature to reshape learning outcomes for a greater impact on student learning.Read Success Story
- Manage your outcomes over multiple academic terms and years
- Assign permissions and timely reminders to keep data secure and everyone on track
- Customize fields and terminology to match your own campus processes
- Notify assigned users of submission requirements with automated email reminders
You're now free to explore your data-rich ecosystem and use new insights to tell your institution's unique story.
Align your teaching methods with your student learning outcomes
Use your outcomes achievement results as evidence for your institution’s accreditation and faculty performance review process
Simplify data collection and documentation of evidence by connecting rubrics data
- Disaggregate outcomes achievement results by student demographic
- Compare learning outcomes data across your campus locations
- Uncover common trends associated with specific teaching and learning practices on campus
Learn More from Your Outcomes
The combination of rising tuition, discouraging graduation rates, mounting student loan debt, and a changing global economy has raised the stakes. What and how are students learning? Are schools adequately preparing their graduates for a competitive job market? And how does a college or university ultimately know that it is succeeding at its core mission of teaching and learning?Download White Paper
A holistic approach to program review
Streamline your review and showcase your strengths.