Thank you for requesting a custom analysis There was an error with your form submission, please try again
Empower your division with actionable data
Showcase how your student affairs division impacts the student experience. Partner with Campus Labs to execute assessment in student affairs, improving your data fluency and reducing the burden on your staff’s investment in data collection and analysis. Together we will liberate your data from isolated silos and help you own your narrative about the student experience.
Strategic Assessment & Data Collection
Our partnership with Campus Labs Baseline comes with the added benefit of access to the NASPA Consortium and Project CEO studies. Administering Project CEO has provided us with a way to learn more about the extent to which students are reporting feeling prepared to enter the workforce and where they acquired these skills on our campus. We’ve referred to our findings from Project CEO to inform our strategic planning work as we set priorities for 2020-2025.Abbygail Tull Langham, Ph.D. Director, Assessment & Strategic Planning
Advance from only anecdotal data to measurable insights that inform an evidence-based approach. Avoid the stress of data requests and reporting tasks by capturing all your diverse data sets in a single location. A centralized and organized hub of data helps you build the confidence to defend the value and impact of student affairs.
- Gain the benefits of a united collection without losing time or misplacing data
- Strategize multiple assessment methods in one place using surveys and live polls
- Collect focused, actionable data through a variety of national benchmarking studies
- Analyze data and link evidence to demonstrate progress on strategic goals
Student learning doesn’t stop at the classroom door. Assessing the skills and knowledge students gain from their holistic educational experience is more important than ever.
- Benefit from deep analytics and uncover the areas of student learning where your division is having the biggest impact
- Implement an intentional learning outcomes framework with an instantly generated, co-curriculum map
- Get your entire division using direct assessment strategies with pre-developed or customized rubric instruments
- Provide immediate formative feedback by sharing rubric results and comments directly with students
Undertaking learning assessment for the first time?
Demonstrate how co-curricular experiences contribute to divisional and institutional learning objectives with an out-of-the-box approach that instantly visualizes student achievement at every level.
Already documenting student learning outcomes in your departments and programs?
Take your reporting to the next level with robust, streamlined documentation and intuitive visualizations to make your contributions shine.
Cyclical Program Review
CAS provides sets of functional standards and cross-functional frameworks as well as a process for self-study and program review. In addition, CAS provides additional resources to support this process. As a Campus Labs user, these tools are at your disposal.Dan Bureau, Ph.D., President, Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education
Be proud to stake your reputation on the hard work your division does with in-depth self-studies for program review. Develop a comprehensive, collaborative strategy to cyclical review, incorporating a thorough and evidence-based approach to continuous improvement. Shine the spotlight on your programming strengths and uncover the information you need to make data-informed decisions.
- Access over 40 self-assessment guides for different functional areas and campus initiatives from the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS)
- Leverage granular permissions and a dashboard view to assign responsibility and track progress
- Reflect on your programs and practices to foster and enhance student learning, development and achievement with robust narrative writing capabilities
- Demonstrate your achievement with evidence organized in a structured document directory, and grow a centralized database of all divisional review activity over time