Campus Labs Insight
Achieve the balance between educating effectively and operating efficiently.
Discover the connections between student body demographics and behavior, course success, cost allocations and academic results by viewing student-level information through the program and institutional level lenses.
Join us for this live webinar:Understand the dynamics associated with educating effectively and operating efficiently. What is Academic Economics and how does it impact me?
Monday, November 11, 2019 | 11:00 AM ET
Academic Economics module enables you to:
- Deliver results for use at the individual student, section and faculty level
- Provide institutional leadership access to a report library with customized dashboards, visualizations and narratives
- Update by term within the current fiscal year and at the conclusion of the fiscal year
- Give traceability of allocations and information throughout the model and map to institutional financial statements
Get the full picture of your students’ journey across campus and begin to answer questions such as:
- What does it cost to educate a student within my program?
- What is the overall margin impact of my program?
- Where are my students attending class outside of the program?
- How is the aid strategy impacting growth rates within my program?
From the program point of view, see which courses within a department have what impact on cost effectiveness. You will begin to answer questions such as:
- What is the overall margin impact of a specific course or online courses?
- How many students typically attend a course and is there a relationship between this number and margin?
- What is the relationship between instruction, attendance and academic performance?