- You must complete our online nomination form.
- Your campus must be actively implementing or have recently completed implementation of your Campus Labs tool.
- Your campus should be able to describe your implementation process and the strategies that made it successful in involving stakeholders and campus partners.
- Your campus should be able to document your early successes and timely achievement of implementation milestones.
Implementation Strategy (35%)
The campus can demonstrate the steps and strategies for a successful implementation on campus including any of the following: technological setup, strategic rollout, marketing plan, campus partnerships, and more.
Early Adoption (30%)
The campus can demonstrate measures of successful early adoption through quantifiable evidence as well as early user feedback.
The campus can describe how this strategy or approach can be replicated on other campuses.
Next Steps (15%)
The campus can identify goals or next steps to continue to ensure successful adoption of the Campus Labs tool(s) beyond year one.
The Rising Star Award is celebrated with:
- A trophy and letter of recognition
- An opportunity for the campus to share their success story with the Campus Labs membership at an event, conference, webinar, or in a written format
- An onsite Campus Labs workshop to continue to advance adoption of the product