- You must complete our online nomination form.
- At least two units/practitioners on campus must have been involved in the collaboration.
- Multiple Campus Labs products and data sources must have been leveraged.
- Your campus must have successfully identified and activated multiple stakeholders and practitioners across campus to solve problems together.
- Your campus can describe how different products were integrated and strong partnerships were developed across campus to make changes based on the data insight gathered through the support of Campus Labs in pursuit of campus-wide goals.
The Collaborator Award is celebrated with:
- A trophy and letter of recognition
- An invitation to present your story at either Connect or Elevate, our annual user conferences
- One free of charge admission to either Connect or Elevate
- A $1000 stipend for travel costs, conference fees, or other activities that advance the adoption of Campus Labs solutions