- You must complete our online nomination form or be nominated by a Campus Labs employee.
- At least two units/practitioners on campus must have been involved in the collaboration.
- Your campus must have successfully identified and activated multiple stakeholders and practitioners across campus to solve problems together.
- Your campus can describe how strong partnerships were developed across campus to leverage the data insights gathered through the use of Campus Labs in pursuit of campus-wide goals.
3 Collaborator Award finalists are celebrated with:
- An invitation to present your story at either Connect or Elevate (our annual user conferences) during the year in which the award was granted
- An awards ceremony during Connect or Elevate
- One complimentary, full-conference pass to either Connect or Elevate during the year in which the award was granted
1 Collaborator Award winner is celebrated with:
All of the above plus:
- A trophy and letter of recognition
- A $1,000 stipend for travel costs, conference fees or other activities that advance the adoption of Campus Labs solutions
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com