Each accreditation site is fully customized to reflect the look and feel of your institution’s identity.
Manage workflow and view standards based on status, due date, or individuals tasked with narrative.
Create a document directory and embed links and source documents within the self-study narrative.
The Accreditation module within Campus Labs Compliance Assist offers many valuable benefits:
- Through a paperless process, self-study reports, faculty credentials, and all supporting documents are easily uploaded to a private and secure web site.
- Accreditation templates for any regional or national accreditation agency are up-to-date and pre-loaded into the system.
- Ability to grant user-specific permissions, assign due dates, and track progress.
- Platform is compliant with Texas House Bill 2504.
- Campus administrators or evaluators can view self-study reports and documentation anytime, anywhere.
- Site will be provided on a CD/DVD or USB flash drive for final submission to accreditation agency or evaluators.
- Interim report sections allow you to efficiently maintain accreditation between renewal years.
“…We used Compliance Assist to present our Fifth-year Interim Report to SACS in 2008 and our Substantive Change document in 2009. Compliance Assist made the preparation so much less stressful. Uploading documents, keeping track of progress and assignments, and editing standards was easy, and the final product looks great and works smoothly. The chair of the SACS committee commented that she liked the format and ease of viewing the information. Compliance Assist is intuitive and easy to use, the price is right, and the accrediting committees were very satisfied.”
Sarah Logan, PhD Assistant VP, Institutional Research & Effectiveness Angelo State University, TX
Giving Northeast Mississippi Community College the tools to streamline accreditation and enhance strategic planningRead case study Download Product Sheet PDF