Our innovative tools help you make the most of your college experience.
CollegiateLink is the leading platform to centralize, organize, and increase student involvement opportunities.
The platform provides the tools for managing student organizations and encouraging growth and development as students engage in co-curricular activities.
Here are some CollegiateLink highlights we think you, as students, might find useful:
Student Government Leaders
Maximize student involvement on your campus. As Student Government leaders, you may be interested in:
- Organization Approval
- Activities Fee Allocation
- Organization Effectiveness
CollegiateLink offers a variety of tools to help manage your campus organization. As leaders, you may be interested in:
- Roster Management
- Customizable Organization Profiles
- Event Promotion
- Track Attendance
CollegiateLink provides a gateway to involvement opportunities and allows you, as students, to document your participation and learning.
Organize Your Co-Curricular Activities:
- My Involvement page puts all your activities in one place so you can easily manage memberships, interests, service hours, and more
- Co-Curricular Transcript provides a printable record of your involvement history
- Notification Preferences lets you decide how you want to receive communication from each of your groups
Find the Right Opportunities for Involvement
- Recommendation Tools suggest groups or activities based on your personal interests
- Organization Directory views let you browse, search, and sort through all the activities you can join
- Group websites are profiles customized by organizations to show their contact information
Get in the Know and Engage
- Virtual Flyer Board highlights upcoming events so you can pick out interesting activities to attend
- Events Calendar gives you more detail on campus-wide events
- Campus News shows you who's talking about what, the latest announcements and details, and other student organization activity