Create reports of respondents with certain characteristics for follow-up assessments and analysis.
Reveal relationships between datasets by looking at assessments with common respondents.
With Campus Labs analysis tools, higher education professionals can manipulate, filter, and upload external files to answer their assessment questions and to address their specific data needs.
Baseline analysis tools include the ability to:
- Apply multiple filters to view just the respondents of interest
- View and export open-ended comments for content analysis
- Integrate and optimize data across assessment projects
- Draw connections between multiple datasets
- Link existing demographic information with survey data
- Upload external datasets from paper surveys, national assessments, or historical datasets
For more advanced analysis, all assessment data is exportable into Excel, Text, or an SPSS file. Campus Labs Assessment Consultants are available to assist with data analysis questions and regularly conduct professional development webinars on quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
“The Campus Labs platform can handle any imaginable assessment project, while still being user-friendly, especially the data reporting capabilities, which are effective, time-saving tools for our staff.”
Kim Kloeppel Fiscal and Planning OfficerThe University of New Mexico