- You must complete our online nomination form.
- Your campus must be actively implementing or have recently completed implementation of your Campus Labs tool.
- Your campus should have conducted implementation with a structured and systematic approach, establishing strategies for all involved campus partners.
- Your campus should have purposefully assembled and empowered a team of dedicated stakeholders committed to the successful and timely implementation of the tool(s).
The campus can demonstrate the steps and strategies for a successful implementation on campus including any of the following: technological setup, strategic rollout, marketing plan, campus partnerships, and more.
Ongoing Adoption (35%)
The campus can demonstrate measures of ongoing and increased adoption through quantifiable and anecdotal evidence.
The campus can describe how this strategy or approach can be replicated on other campuses.
Next Steps (10%)
The campus can identify goals or next steps to continue to ensure successful adoption of the Campus Labs tool(s) beyond year one.
The Rising Star Award comes with:
- A trophy and letter of recognition
- An opportunity for the campus to share their success story with the Campus Labs membership at an event, conference, webinar, or in a written format
- An onsite Campus Labs workshop to continue to advance adoption of the product
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com